Monday, November 30, 2009

Inspiration, Why Don't You Rain On Me??

It has been raining pretty hard everyday for the last couple of days, if not super super humid. It is officially rainy season. By rainy means, hot hot hot when it's not raining and cold cold cold (plus windy) when it's raining. I love the rain, but on the other hand, it makes me sick (literally). I have been having the flu for a couple of days now. Plus, when I eat from street vendors, my stomach doesn't seem to cooperate very well. I need to blame something for that, no?
For those reasons, plus some other reason such as LAZINESS, I haven't been posting anything for a while. Oh oh, deadline's coming soon. That is also another reason why I didn't even have time to think about what to post. I am very sorry, but until this very second, I still don't know what to post. So, I'm going to leave you with only this ramblings.


*and this picture. Only because I hate a picture-less post*

This is sad, I know. But I will be back in 2 weeks, hopefully with loads of fresh new ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment