Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm Stumbling. Yes, I Am.

I found this artist while I was stumbling on the internet. Seriously, it is a very good site. And it gives you pictures, movies, videos and everything like you would never imagined. I have been spending days doing it and being useless at the office ( I am not recommending you to do this at the office, seriously). I would recommend you to do this when you have nothing to do. This would take loads of your time, but you will enjoy it.
This artist is Robert McGinnis, I think he draws old movies posters which I think is stunning and very sexy. I cannot describe what it looks like, I just think that sharing it would be the best option.

















Robert McGinnis draw loads of shit like this, but these pictures that I posted was my personal favorite. I love how he can draw those pictures very similar to what those actresses looked like in real life, and I love the soft tones of the color palette as well. I don't know, maybe I'm an art junkie or what, but I really really really think this is awsome...

No comments:

Post a Comment