Monday, May 17, 2010

DELIGHTED.







Photographer: Arseto Adiputra
Stylist: Zinnia Zubaida & Arsy Medina
Models: Kristell Chenut (VTM) & Blinov Roman (VTM)
Make Up: Cindy Suryadji
Location: ARS Studio

I have the rights to say that this is my favorite test shot to date (of which I did the styling with my dearest mentor, Zinnia Zubaida). The photographer, Arseto Adiputra, can really really captured the glowing and wonderful skin of 2 dearest friends of ours, Roman and Kristell. I just can't wait to share it with all of you. I seriously just can't and I don't think Arseto can wait either cause he already posted the pictures on his blog. Super thanks to ARS studio crews for their help, this obviously would be a long list of names. You know who you are.....

ps. we just did the photo yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment