Monday, September 27, 2010

INSPIRATIONAL MONDAYS


I would like to start my week with something that inspires me the most. Words has been my love ever since I was a little girl. Even my aunt would tell me that as a kid, my favorite place in the world is a bookstore. I guess that's the reason why I spend 4 of my adults years working in a bookstore. I have always been fascinated by words, where it comes from, when do people start saying it, and who invented it...I may not read books that much anymore, but inspiring words has always been stuck in my mind for most of my life. I find it soothing and comforting to hear someone say something so nice or so brutal or sarcastic. I know, sarcastic may not be soothing for most of you, but sarcasm is like my favorite drug. It may make some people angry, but it makes me laugh.....

But enough of the sarcastic things...From now on, I would like to start Inspirational Mondays. The first day of the week seems to be the perfect time to share some of that inspirational wisdoms people say through out their lives.

So let's be inspired together :)


No comments:

Post a Comment