Friday, February 18, 2011

IN THE MOOD FOR MUTE...



























Do you remember when I posted the skrit with printed road?? And I asked if they have it in a dress?? Well they do. Karla Septic (and I think I have featured her in my blog before for her previous collection) is a wonderful designer. Her soft soft color and her pink shoes, OH MY GOD....I want one. I love her baby blue and beige jumpsuit, I love her printed dress, I love her pink blazer and pants (and the baby blue one also), I love her choice of color and that she's using a very girlie color to create a very edgy look, and I love how this collection is not screaming out loud but it's killing you with its silence and muted color tone. Needless to say, I'm in heaven if I could own every single piece of her collection...



No comments:

Post a Comment