Tuesday, November 1, 2011

KAHLO.













I don't know why I think this collection from KAHLO is superbly interesting and completely irresistible. I cannot help but mouth-water when I found this. I know maybe I'm a little bit late on this, but this Australian brand is kicking me in my heart. I love them so much that it gives me a heart ache not being able to have them, yet. And I'm pretty sure I cannot afford them, yet. But I will. And when I do, I will have my hands on one of this babe. And if possible, ALL of them babes. That cute little pants thingy, the beige ones and the chocolate nutty kinda ones, are just very cute. That brown pants and mustard yellow shirt are rad. That top with the crisscross-y back...Uuuhh damn that's bad ass. That bralet and knickers, that looks so yummy I could munch on them.

DIBS!


No comments:

Post a Comment