Monday, November 26, 2012

ECCENTRIC MIX






One of my long awaited works with Jacky Suharto and Salvita DeCorte for Herworld Magazine Indonesia. I have been wanting to work with photographer Jacky Suharto for quite some time now, it's always either the time is not right or just not the right job for us. I also been eyeing on Salvita to be the model in one of my fashion spread and thankfully she is available for this shoot. So this is our first project together and I have been very blessed to have this amazing result. I just love love love every single one of the people working for this project and can't wait to do another project with them :)

Publication: Herworld Magazine Indonesia
Edition: November 2012
Photographer: Jacky Suharto
Fashion Stylist: Arsy Medina
Make Up Artist: Carlos Shu for Lancome
Model: Salvita DeCorte @ VTM


No comments:

Post a Comment