Wednesday, May 1, 2013

FOREVER DARK, INDEED















I always find this fashion spread titled 'Forever Dark' from Vision China, astonishing. The splattered blood like paint splashing in the picture, the darkness of the whole mood and the silent seduction slowly creeping into the whole picture is just marvelous. I have never seen anything like this before and therefore I am in awe. This jaw-dropping and mind blowing editorial by far are my most favorite editorial of all time. It even beats my favorite-never-wrong-and-full-of-props photographer Tim Walker. I love, love, love this! It even live up to the title. And I don't think anything will be able to top this, at least not anytime soon.

Sheila Marquez photographed by Michael Donovan, styled by Katie Burnett for Vision China. 

(source: piecesnmelodies)

No comments:

Post a Comment