Thursday, May 8, 2014

ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF MR. SPECTOR





It has been a while and by a while I meant a long while, since I last posted anything in this blog. I think it is just a perfect timing that I start to update it again. I have been doing the styling for www.shoppingmagz.com online magazine's fashion spread for the last 8 months (or more). Every month I try my best to translate their concept into photograph. I have to say, working with them is one of the most fun times I have. Originally, 2 of those pictures are in GIF, so they are moving and it is very exciting. 

This is one of the last one I did for them. Photographed by the talented Ricko Sandy, styled by yours truly and modeled by a dearest friend of mine, Takashi Spector for New York. 


Photographer: Ricko Sandy
Fashion Stylist: Arsy Medina
Make Up Artist: Marina Sitohang
Model: Takashi Spector @globalcitizenmanagement NY
Location: Shroom Studio
Wearing WAGADIWA


No comments:

Post a Comment